In life, there are always positive and negative forces, and this principle is very true in the human body where there are both "good" and "bad" bacteria. Probiotics are strains of good bacteria known as “living microorganisms” concentrated in the small and large intestines that can positively benefit daily health. Our bodies need 85% “good bacteria” to 15% "bad bacteria" to function optimally. So-Biotic™ is the best probiotic on the market to take because it offers the right combination of "good bacteria" that is critical in maintaining optimal male and female wellness.
Before the industrialized age, the main source of probiotics originated from consuming a diet high in fermented and home grown foods. However, in this age of increased sanitization, overuse of antibiotics, factory farming, and modernization our society has shifted away from consuming real food to having a diet high in food-like substances. This shift drastically reduced the natural intake of probiotics which furthers the need for supplementation in order to maintain a healthy digestive system.
Did you know that there are 10 times more probiotics in the body than cells and that 80 percent of our entire immune system is located in the digestive tract! Further more the digestive system is the second largest part of our neurological system. This means that probiotics are essential to not only our digestive health which related to our immune health, but probiotics are pivotal to maintaining the over all health of our nervous system.
Probiotics often come from one of two major groups, Lactobacillus or Bifidobacterium. Different strains of the bacteria benefit different areas of the body. Below is a list of the probiotic strains present in our So-Biotic™ supplement.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: Acidophilus in naturally found in the intestinal tract and this helps aid in maintaining the intestinal flora.
- Bifidobacterium Lactis: Bifidobacterium is known for its ability to stimulate the body’s immune response and enhance the cellular immunity in the elderly.
- Lactobcillus Plantarum:This is one of the most beneficial bacteria in your body. Lactobcillus plantarum is known for its health benefits in digestive support and supporting healthy cholesterol.
- Lactobacillus Paracasei: Known for helping treat diarrhea in infants, helps reduce pollen allergies and some people have reported relief of symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Helps Boost Immune System
- Improves Digestive Health
- Helps Fight Food Borne Illnesses
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Diarrhea-related illnesses
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Promotes mouth health
- Promote health in the urinary tract and vagina
- Allergy management
- Treating skin conditions
- Increased energy from production of vitamin B12
- Better breath because probiotics destroy candida
- Healthier skin, since probiotics naturally aids eczema and psoriasis
- Reduced cold and flu
- Leaky gut syndrome and inflammatory bowel disease
- Weight loss
- Fighting food-borne illnesses
- Maintains the health and integrity of the intestinal lining
- Helps in the detoxification process
- Enhances the production of antibodies to boost the immune system
- Produces B Vitamins that metabolize food, maintain healthy skin,
- Wards off anemia
- Maintain a healthy nervous system
- Probiotics fight cancer, colds, and constipation
- Probiotics easily kill anti-biotic resistance bacteria
Key Features: 40 Billion CFUs - 100% Natural - Plant Based - Eco-friendly - Vegan - No Dairy - No Soy - No Gluten
(1) As a dietary supplement take one (1) capsule twice per day.
(2) For best results take one (1) capsule in the day and take the other in the evening or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Ingredients: Please see images for the full list.
Storage: Keep all dietary supplements safely stored in a cool and dry place.
Does Not Contain: Dairy - Gluten - Soy - Dye and color-additives - Synthetic Chemicals - Artificial Fragrances - Petrochemicals - Animal Oils - Mineral oils - Parabens - Alcohols - BPAs
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
ATTENTION: Although we provide supplemental information to aid in making an informed decision, we encourage all clients/customers to conduct their own research about the product before making a purchase. There will be no refund on product purchases, and all sales are final. This product is not intended for consumption of any kind. All clients/customers are strongly encouraged to consult with a licensed healthcare professional such as a physician or pharmacist about healthcare choices. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have any medical problem complications. Information and statements regarding dietary/herbal products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Embrace Pangaea assumes no liability for inaccuracies, misstatements, or defects with the product.