Embrace Pangaea’s QueenCup™ is simply a menstrual cup that allows modern women on the go to enjoy all the benefits of tampons without bearing the harm of carcinogenic chemicals like dioxin. Women from all walks of life and activity levels are benefiting from the freedom that our QueenCup™ allows them to have with the economic savings. Do you love sports, enjoy a night on the town, have excessive bleeding, plan to travel extensively, work long days, or have allergies to sanitary napkins or latex? Fear not, our QueenCup™ is specially crafted for your lifestyle so that you can swim, travel, play sports, and deliver that career-changing presentation!
Key Features: Compact storage - Folding Menstrual Cup - Hypoallergenic - Environmental Conscious - Eco-friendly - Soft & Comfortable - Shift Resistant - 360 Unrestricted Movement - Up To 10 Years Of Use
(1) Disinfect the QueenCup™ upon receipt by placing it in boiling water for 2-5 minutes, let it air dry, and then place it in the storage container.
(2) When you are ready to use the QueenCup™, use warm water with a natural soap (like our feminine wash) to wash your hands & your intimate areas.
(3) Dry your intimate area with a clean napkin.
(4) Remove your QueenCup™ from its storage container, squeeze it together to make it flat, and then roll it into the 'letter U'.
(5) Decided which insertion position you would prefer (sitting, squatting, kneeling, or standing).
(6) Relax your yoni muscles by breathing out while you insert the folded QueenCup™ at an oblique angel aiming towards your lower back.
(7) Twist the QueenCup™ clockwise or counterclockwise to create a suction. ***Remember to allow the stem to hang out of the opening of your yoni to aid in removal.
(1) Firmly hold the base of your QueenCup™, then slightly pinch it to allow air to enter into your yoni.
(2) Slowly pull out your QueenCup™, and hold it upright to prevent spillage.
(3) Empty the contents of your QueenCup™.
(4) Clean your QueenCup™ by simply rinsing your queen cup with fresh water and wipe it dry with a clean napkin.
(5) Either reinsert your QueenCup™ if your cycle is still going on, or disinfect it if your cycle is completely over.
What Do You Get:
- Storage Case
- Storage Pouch
- Instructional Manual
- Color: Transparent (Clear)
- Volume: 25 mL (0.85 oz)
- Total Length:7cm
Storage: After usage, follow instructions to properly disinfect your QueenCup™, and then place it into its storage container.
Does Not Contain: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) - Dye and color-additives - Synthetic Chemicals - Artificial Fragrances - Petrochemicals - Animal Oils - Mineral oils - Parabens - Alcohols - BPAs
Safe For: All menstruating women including those allergic to latex.
ATTENTION: Although we provide supplemental information to aid in making an informed decision, we encourage all clients/customers to conduct their own research about the product before making a purchase. There will be no refund on product purchases, and all sales are final. This product is not intended for the consumption of any kind. All clients/customers are strongly encouraged to consult with a licensed healthcare professional such as a physician or pharmacist about healthcare choices. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have any medical problem complications. Information and statements regarding dietary/herbal products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Embrace Pangaea assumes no liability for inaccuracies, misstatements, or defects with the product.