PentaClay™: Full Body Detoxifying Clay (External Use ONLY)
Our PentaClay™ is currently getting restocked. All orders containing our PentaClay™ will start shipping out on March 10, 2021
According to historical accounts, the medicinal use of clays was recorded as early as 2500 B.C on Mesopotamian tablets that were also made with clay. In Ancient Egypt, clays were used in 1) beauty treatments to maintain the appearance and texture of the complexion, 2) medicinal treatments to address inflammation and infection, and 3) funeral rites to preserve and mummify the deceased. In the Ancient Egyptian medical text known as “The Ebers Papyrus,” there is more discussion of how clay mixtures were used.
Why should you use our PentaClay™?
Our PentaClay™ is made with clays that not only bind toxins but also bind harmful bacteria and pathogens. When hydrated clays are applied to your skin and left to dry, it binds to bacteria on the surface of the skin and deep in the pores. It brings the dried up bacteria to the surface of the skin to then be washed away. This process promotes the reduction and overpopulation of pathogenic bacteria which is responsible for bacterial skin problems, acne, and even poison ivy.
Furthermore, clays also have detoxification properties. Since the clays used in our PentaClay™ have strong negative electrical charges, it binds to negatively charged toxins and pulls them from the skin. Virtually any form of an environmental pollutant, nanoparticles, cacogenic, heavy metal, chemical, and essentially any unnatural impurity you could think of – and there are thousands of them in the modern world – can be eliminated from the body with the use of clays. As environmental pollutants come into contact with the skin, they can store in the pores and lead to inflammation and allergic responses. The use of our PentaClay™ will leave your skin feeling renewed, incredibly clean, and oxygenated.
Ingredients: Rhassoul Clay, Red Clay, Bentonite Clay, Green Clay, Kaolin Clay, & Activated Charcoal.
***Ingredient benefits are located at the bottom.***
Instructions for Best Use:
- Use one scoop of our PentaClay™ to 1-2 parts water.
- Combine the water and PentaClay™ to make the mask.
- Use an applicator brush (optional) to apply the PentaClay™ mask to your skin.
- The more water you add the more liquified your mask will be.
- You can apply as many layers as you desire.
- The more layers you apply, then the thicker the mask will be which results in a longer drying time.
We specifically offer this clay combination for the promotion of healthy skin.
Storage: Normal shelf life is 8-12 months before opening. Once the has been opened it should be stored in a cool dry place and can last for up to 12 months.
Does Not Contain: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) - Flouride - Glycerine - Dye and Color-Additives - Synthetic Chemicals - Artificial Fragrances - Petrochemicals - Animal Oils - Mineral Oils - Parabens - Alcohols - BPAs - Preservatives - Antibiotics - Binders - Detergents - Fragrances
Benefits of Clays for Your Skin:
- Rhassoul Clay is rich in magnesium, silica, potassium, and calcium, which all help to nourish your skin. The molecular structure of Rhassoul clay gives it a unique ability to absorb excess dirt and oil, as well as extract impurities from the skin. Rhassoul clay has even been shown to improve dry skin by regulating your skin's natural oil balance!
- Red Clay is a powerful antiseptic and further purifies the deeper layers of the dermis (your skin). It promotes the healing process of acne scars while eliminating pimples and blackheads.
- Bentonite Clay is used to combat skin irritations like diaper rash, poison ivy, poison oak, and other irritants. This clay works by sopping up excess oil in people who have acne-prone skin absorbing sebum and is good for those with oily skin which is great because the overproduction of sebum is a major cause of clogged pores and acne breakouts.
- Green Clay is widely used in spas and it works by helping remove dead skin cells and promoting circulation in the healthy new skin cells below the epidermis. If you have oily skin, then this clay is perfect for you. Green Clay is also ideal for restoring balance. Green Clay works overtime to soak up the excess oils that clog the pores and lead to acne and imperfections, plus it doubles as a powerful deep cleanser that helps to balance pH levels.
- Kaolin Clay - Even though Kaolin clay is not a great absorbent like other clays, especially Bentonite clay, it can remove excess sebum from your face. It clears the skin pores, but without stripping your skin of the natural oils (which are also essential to keep it moisturized). Kaolin clay is a multipurpose clay because it cleans traces of dirt, pollution, grime, and bacteria effectively from your skin. It does not clog the skin pores or cause breakouts. It also removes traces of dead skin cells without causing any redness or irritation, soothes rashes/irritation, and stimulates your skin cells. When used regularly, kaolin clay brightens and tones your skin.
- Activated Charcoal works to draw bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt, and other micro-particles to the surface of your skin so that you can easily way them away. This helps you to achieve a flawless complexion and fight acne.
ATTENTION: Although we provide supplemental information to aid in making an informed decision, we encourage all clients/customers to conduct their own research about the product before making a purchase. There will be no refund on product purchases, and all sales are final. This product is not intended for consumption of any kind. All clients/customers are strongly encouraged to consult with a licensed healthcare professional such as a physician or pharmacist about healthcare choices. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have any medical problems or complications. Information and statements regarding dietary/herbal products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Embrace Pangaea assumes no liability for inaccuracies, misstatements, or defects with the product.