Pangaea Floss™ Made With Activated Charcoal, Candelila, & Peppermint
Up to 35% of your teeth’s surfaces are still DIRTY if you just brush your teeth alone and do nothing else.
Flossing is an oral hygiene tool that allows you to reach the places that your toothbrush can’t reach. Our Pangaea Floss™ is made with activated charcoal + candelilla wax and designated for daily use to help you remove food and bacteria buildup from in between your teeth.
✅ Proper flossing guards against plaque buildup, cavities, bad breath, tooth decay, and gum disease.
Each Floss is 98 Feet (30 Meters)
Instructions For Best Use
- Remove 12-18 inches of Pangaea Floss™
- Wind the floss around a finger of your choice - One on both hands. Leave only about 1-2 inches of floss unwound for you to floss with.
- Hold the Pangaea Floss™ taut with your thumbs and index fingers.
- Place the Pangaea Floss™ in between two teeth.
- Gently glide the floss up and down, rubbing it against both sides of each tooth. Don’t glide the floss in your gums. This can scratch or bruise your gums.
- As the floss reaches your gums, curve the floss at the base of the tooth to form a C shape. This allows the floss to enter the space between your gums and your tooth.
- Repeat the steps as you move from tooth to tooth. With each tooth, use a new, clean section of floss.
ATTENTION: Although we provide supplemental information to aid in making an informed decision, we encourage all clients/customers to conduct their own research about the product before making a purchase. There will be no refund on product purchases, and all sales are final. This product is not intended for the consumption of any kind. All clients/customers are strongly encouraged to consult with a licensed healthcare professional such as a physician or pharmacist about healthcare choices. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have any medical problems or complications. Information and statements regarding dietary/herbal products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Embrace Pangaea assumes no liability for inaccuracies, misstatements, or defects with the product.