This option for our Irish moss gel is ONLY available for local pickup from our learning center in Miramar, Florida.
We only offer one size (32 oz) for either our golden or purple Irish sea moss gel.
Our Moss Boss Combo consists of
- (1) Golden Moss Gel - 32 oz container
- (1) Purple Moss Gel - 32 oz container
Our LocalPickup $8 discount code is already automatically applied to counter the shipping price since you will be picking up the moss from the center.
This nutrient-dense sea vegetable is power packed with vitamins and minerals that are essential for all functions of the body. Although we commonly called it Irish moss or sea moss, this seaweed is scientifically known as Chondrus crispus. For generations, families have thrived on the nearly 10% protein,15% mineral matter, and rich iodine and sulfur content that this sea vegetable has to offer. Although the yellow Irish moss is regularly consumed, sea moss actually grows in a WIDE range of colors that include greenish-yellow, red, dark purple, and purplish-brown.
Here at Embrace Pangaea™, we offer both this yellow hue along with its sister purple Irish moss.
How to Order:
- Use the dropdown menu located at the top of this page
- Select your moss: Either our golden moss, purple moss, or combo of both "moss boss gel" combo
- Select the pickup day
- Select the specific pickup time.
- Meet us at our learning center to pick up your moss: 6151 Miramar Pkwy Suite #215, Miramar, FL 33023
- Since we make ALL of our moss gel to order, you must pre-order your moss gel via this process.
- We do not have staff available 24/7 at the center for you to drop in and pick up your moss. As a result, we only accept pre-orders via this page.
- If you select a pickup time for the SAME day that you pre-ordered your moss, then we may contact you to pick up your moss for the NEXT pickup day.
Ingredients: 100% Irish Sea Moss Gel, Spring Water
Our Irish Sea Moss is conveniently packaged made into a ready to use gel. Each container is a 32-ounce quantity of moss
Golden or Purple Sea Moss...Which Should you get?
Selecting between purple and yellow Irish Moss is similar to selecting between purple or green cabbage, purple or white onion, or purple or orange carrots. The truth is that it is all a matter of variety because it is the same plant with a pigment. Since each pigment carries its own beneficial phytochemicals it is best to rotate your Irish moss intake between the yellow and purple variations in order to get the most benefits from the nutrient-dense sea vegetable. The purple pigment comes from a plant chemical called anthocyanin. This chemical gives all purple/red plants their signature color and is beneficial for blood pressure, colds, and urinary tract infections.
Irish Sea Moss Benefits:
- Great vegan substitute for gelatin or eggs in recipes to emulsify or thicken when required in recipes for puddings, mousses, creams, etc.
- High mineral content that might be missing from a plant-based lifestyle that includes: b-vitamins, beta-carotene, bromine, calcium, carbon-iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, pectin, phosphorus, potassium, protein, selenium, sulphur compounds, sulfur-containing amino acids (taurin), vitamin c, and zinc.
- Our wildcrafted sea moss is the best option for you because it is naturally grown and harvested in an eco-friendly way that makes it sustainable and free from factoring growing processes.
- If you are an athlete or someone who engages in heavy physical activity, then the Irish moss gel is great for connective tissues and joints health because it helps the mucous membrane throughout the body to stay at balanced levels.
- This sea vegetable is great for both your internal and external skin (topical application via masks. it also encourages healthy skin.
- Sexually: Due to the high levels of key minerals that are vital for reproductive function and health in combination with the anti-inflammatory properties of sea moss promotes circulation throughout the entire body, sea moss is fantastic for both female and male reproductive organs.
- 1-4 Tablespoons (Can be adjusted based on your desired thickness)
- Gel: When placed into a glass container, your Irish moss gel can last between 3-4 weeks.
Does Not Contain: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) - Chemical Preservatives - Dye and Color-Additives - Synthetic Chemicals - Artificial Fragrances - Petrochemicals - Animal Oils - Mineral oils - Parabens - Alcohols - BPAs
Safe For: Pregnant/Breastfeeding Woman; Daily/Weekly Use
Your health is your wealth, so you must always invest wisely.
ATTENTION: Although we provide supplemental information to aid in making an informed decision, we encourage all clients/customers to conduct their own research about the product before making a purchase. There will be no refund on product purchases, and all sales are final. All clients/customers are strongly encouraged to consult with a licensed healthcare professional such as a physician or pharmacist about healthcare choices. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have any medical problem complications. Information and statements regarding dietary/herbal products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Embrace Pangaea assumes no liability for inaccuracies, misstatements, or defects with the product.