Herbal Tooth Powder w/ 10 Remineralizing & Detoxifying Herbs
Our Herbal Tooth Powder is currently getting restocked. All orders containing our Herbal Tooth Powder will start shipping out on Feb. 25, 2021
There is nothing new under the sun, and that includes the creation and use of herbal tooth powders. From the time of the Egyptians (Kemites), Greeks, Romans, and Chinese, we have been using dried herbal combinations to maintain our dental hygiene.
Since we use only finely ground ingredients, the consistency of our herbal tooth powder is of a super soft powder so you do not have to worry about any abrasiveness to your tooth enamel as compared to other grainy herbal cleansers.
Why should you use a natural toothpaste instead of the conventional option? Natural toothpaste or powders do not contain fluoride or glycerine. Fluoride is a known toxin that weakens skeletal health, causes arthritis, inhibits the thyroid, calcifies the pineal gland, accelerates female puberty, inflames the cardiovascular system, reduces the neural development of children leading to low IQ, and is related to higher incidences of bone cancer in males. Another benefit of using herbal tooth powders to cleanse your teeth and gums is that it does not have glycerine. This ingredient is what gives toothpaste its feel by coating your teeth like plastic wrap. When glycerine coats the enamel, it blocks your teeth from re-mineralizing and maintaining the proper balance of nutrients. It is vital that your teeth get remineralized because it is a living organ that loses calcium and phosphate on a daily basis. Using natural herbal tooth powders, like ours, helps to facilitate keeping the minerals you have while adding more in order to help your teeth to stay strong and healthy.
Organic Ingredients: Amla, Neem, Clove, Cinnamon, Activated Charcoal, Peppermint, Bentonite Clay, Sage, Kaolin Clay, and Stevia.
***Ingredient benefits are located at the bottom.***
Instructions for Best Use:
- Wet your toothbrush, and dip the bristle into the herbal tooth powder.
- Brush both your gums and teeth in a circular motion.
- Ensure that you do not apply to much pressure because this can damage the gums and enamel.
- Use warm water to rinse your mouth.
- If some activated charcoal is still on your teeth, use your clean toothbrush to gently remove it.
- You can enhance your standard toothpaste with the herbal tooth powder.
We specifically offer this herbal combination for gum and teeth wellness.
Storage: Normal shelf life is 8-12 months before opening. Once the package has been opened it should be stored in a cool dry place and can last for up to 6 months.
Does Not Contain: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) - Flouride - Glycerine - Dye and Color-Additives - Synthetic Chemicals - Artificial Fragrances - Petrochemicals - Animal Oils - Mineral Oils - Parabens - Alcohols - BPAs - Preservatives - Antibiotics - Binders - Detergents - Fragrances
Safe For: Ages 3 and above.
For centuries various cultures have used herbal combinations to address various aspects of wellness. Below are some reported claims of personal benefits from the use of herbal tooth powders.
- Restore Dental Health
- Reduce Gum Inflammation
- Reversed Cavities
Benefits of Herbs:
- Amla: The vitamin C and other nutrients in amla can help strengthen the gums, support connective tissue health, combat bacteria in the mouth and prevent tooth decay and cavities. Additionally, it prevents bad breath.
- Bentonite: High in trace minerals and able to bind impurities and toxins. Alkaline in nature and helps to neutralize acidity in the mouth that leads to cavities.
- Cinnamon: In studies, the extracts found in cinnamon were shown to be protective against bacteria living in the oral microflora that could cause bad breath, tooth decay, cavities, or mouth infections.
- Clove: Cloves are rich in calcium, iron, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, and vitamins A and C. Due to its antiseptic properties, it is useful in preventing gum disease and addressing toothache.
- Kaolin clays: High in trace minerals and able to bind impurities and toxins. Alkaline in nature and helps to neutralize acidity in the mouth that leads to cavities.
- Neem: This is a natural antimicrobial remedy that provides natural teeth whitening and helps freshen your breath. In addition, neem bark powder helps to counter bacteria that may cause cavities, inflammation and gum disease.
- Peppermint: Due to its antiseptic properties, this herb is very useful in dental care because it eliminates bad breath and helps teeth and gums fight off hazardous germs.
- Pink Himalayan Salt: This mineral-dense salt provides your body with natural minerals, trace elements and living vibrational energy. Most common tooth problems derive from an overly acidic condition in the mouth and throat. Himalayan Salt will build up a pH neutral mouth flora and help protect your tooth enamel. Daily brushing your teeth, tongue, or washing your whole mouth with brine solution can harmonize over-acidity, soothe gum bleeding, and reduce periodontal diseases, canker sores, and bad breath.
- Sage: Sage has been used effectively for throat infections, dental abscesses, infected gums, and mouth ulcers.
- Stevia: Researchers have found that stevia is not acid-forming and can be supportive of proper dental health. In a herbal tooth powder, it also helps to make the powder more pleasing to the tongue.
ATTENTION: Although we provide supplemental information to aid in making an informed decision, we encourage all clients/customers to conduct their own research about the product before making a purchase. There will be no refund on product purchases, and all sales are final. This product is not intended for the consumption of any kind. All clients/customers are strongly encouraged to consult with a licensed healthcare professional such as a physician or pharmacist about healthcare choices. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have any medical problems or complications. Information and statements regarding dietary/herbal products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Embrace Pangaea assumes no liability for inaccuracies, misstatements, or defects with the product.