Exfoliation is a daily activity that promotes healthy skin and overall wellness. Not only does exfoliating your skin remove dirt, but it also unblocks your pores from oils and dead skin cells which is more effective than just regular soap and water alone. If your pores are blocked, your skin is unable to absorb the benefits of your natural skin care products. Did you know, simply removing the dull and damaged skin on a regular basis allows the growth of new skin cells which is the source of having healthy skin?
- Removes dead skin cells that are on your skin’s surface.
- Stimulates cell production that is further down the epidermis.
- Improves the overall texture and tone of your skin
- Increases circulation to the outer layers of your skin. stay at balanced levels.
- Improves the youthfulness of your skin.
Dry Brushing Or Wet Brushing...Which Should You Do?
Dry brushing is generally more effective than wet brushing because water causes the skin to plump up which makes it more difficult to shed as many dead skin cells. If you have sensitive skin, then you may prefer wet brushing because it's a gentler method of exfoliating dead skin cells. In general, brushing (dry or wet) promotes lymphatic drainage and stimulates circulation in the body, which may temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Instructions for Best Use:
- 2-4 times per week. We personally prefer the in wet brushing method, but you are encouraged to test out the two methods to discover which works best for you.
[Dry Brushing - Before Shower]
- Before doing this method, ensure that your body is COMPLETELY dry for this method.
- Begin brushing by starting at your feet and moving in long sweeping motions toward your heart. Always brush toward your heart.
- Brush several times in each area, overlapping as you go.
- Take care as you brush over more sensitive areas, like breasts. Your skin will become less sensitive the more you dry brush.
- Once you've brushed your entire body, jump in the shower.
[Wet Brushing - During Shower ]
- For this method, ensure that your body is wet, then put your gloves on.
- Apply our 100% African Black soap or any natural soap of your choice to your gloves.
- Follow the dry brushing instructions, starting at step #2.
Contents: 1 pair of exfoliating bath gloves
- Dry Brushing: After dry brushing, thoroughly wash your glove and hang it out to air dry.
- Wet Brushing: After using the gloves rinse out the soap, and hang it out to air dry.
Does Not Contain: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) - Chemical Preservatives - Dye and Color-Additives - Synthetic Chemicals - Artificial Fragrances - Petrochemicals - Animal Oils - Mineral oils - Parabens - Alcohols - BPAs
Safe For: Pregnant/Breastfeeding Woman; Daily/Weekly Use
Your health is your wealth, so you must always invest wisely.
ATTENTION: Although we provide supplemental information to aid in making an informed decision, we encourage all clients/customers to conduct their own research about the product before making a purchase. There will be no refund on product purchases, and all sales are final. This product is not intended for consumption of any kind. All clients/customers are strongly encouraged to consult with a licensed healthcare professional such as a physician or pharmacist about healthcare choices. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have any medical problem complications. Information and statements regarding dietary/herbal products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Embrace Pangaea assumes no liability for inaccuracies, misstatements, or defects with the product.