UPDATE: We have moved our vegan handmade soaps, which includes our acne bar, over to my mom’s site http://RegalRoseClub.com
Embrace Pangaea’s Activated Turmeric acne soap is just what you need to naturally tackle body acne (face, chest, back, private areas, etc). Yes, it is essential to have a clean diet and lifestyle, but what you cleanse your skin with is also important as well. That is why we created this acne bar just for you. All the ingredients are designed to pull out skin toxins and aid your skin in naturally clearing up your acne.
PLEASE NOTE: Like us, each soap is unique in its design. Each swirl pattern will be similar but not exact to the previous acne bar that you may have received.
Did you know:
(1) The anti-inflammatory qualities can target your pores and calm the skin. Turmeric is also known to reduce scarring. This combination of uses may help your face clear up from acne breakouts.
(2) Activated charcoal is said to attract toxins to help “detox” your skin. When used in a facial mask, it can help clear out pores which helps make them smaller. It is also thought to help absorb excess oils and balance the oils of your skin, which in turn helps clear up acne.
Key Features: Pure Herbal Ingredients - Hypoallergenic - Biodegradable - 100% Natural - Plant Based - Eco-friendly - Vegan - Formulated From Family Based Recipe
(1) Wet the bar of soap with water Lather as if you're using commercial soap...
(2) Lather the soap on your washcloth/sponge/brush.
(3) Gently scrub the area, and allow the lather to sit for 30-60 secs.
(4) Wash off the soap and pat dry with a clean towel.
Ingredients: Avocado oil, palm oil, coconut oil, activated charcoal, turmeric, rose buds, & peppermint.
Storage: Normal shelf life is 24 months. To prolong the shelf life of the natural black soap, keep it in a cool and dry location. After using your soap in the shower you can then store it in an air-tight container or zip-lock bag.
Does Not Contain: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) - Dye and color-additives - Synthetic Chemicals - Artificial Fragrances - Petrochemicals - Animal Oils - Mineral oils - Parabens - Alcohols - BPAs
Safe For: Total Body Cleansing - Use During Menstruation - Pregnant Woman - Sensitive Skin - Daily Use - Children
ATTENTION: Although we provide supplemental information to aid in making an informed decision, we encourage all clients/customers to conduct their own research about the product before making a purchase. There will be no refund on product purchases, and all sales are final. This product is not intended for consumption of any kind. All clients/customers are strongly encouraged to consult with a licensed healthcare professional such as a physician or pharmacist about healthcare choices. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have any medical problem complications. Information and statements regarding dietary/herbal products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Embrace Pangaea assumes no liability for inaccuracies, misstatements, or defects with the product.