Refunds - Shipping - Privacy Policies
BY USING EMBRACEPANGAEA.COM AND OR TCATKINSON.COM , YOU ARE CONSENTING TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS OUTLINED BELOW.
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to T.C Atkinson, Embrace Pangaea. and any of its subsidiaries. The term the “Site” refers to EmbracePangaea.com and/or TCAtkinson.com. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, members, and any other users of the site.
Embrace Pangaea stands firm on fair and equal practices exhibited through transparent policies. Before placing your order please ensure that you have read the refund, shipping, and privacy policies.
Embrace Pangaea and/or T.C Atkinson is a site that provides natural hygiene products, herbal detoxes, online training, courses, resources, and other content relating to planning, creating, and growing closer to living your life naturally on your own terms (the “Service”).
Use of EmbracePangaea.com and/or TCAtkinson.com, including all materials presented herein and all online services provided by Embrace Pangaea and/or T.C Atkinson, is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all site visitors, customers, and all other users of the site. By using the Site or Service, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, without modification, and acknowledge reading them.
Parties agree that the Service is in the nature of education. The scope of services provided by Embrace Pangaea and/or T.C Atkinson according to this Agreement are limited to those listed on EmbracePangaea.com and/or TCAtkinson.com website. Embrace Pangaea and/or T.C Atkinson reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the services listed if the need arises, without prior notice.
We endeavor to describe and display the Service as accurately as possible. While we try to be as clear as possible in explaining the Service, please do not accept that the Site is entirely accurate, current, or error-free. From time to time we may correct errors in pricing and descriptions. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order with an incorrect price listing or any order that triggers a fraud alert in our system.
***PLEASE NOTE: Shipping and handling (S&H) time is not the same as the order processing time. The time that it takes for us to physically package your order is known as the order processing time. There are several factors that can extend the order processing time which is outlined in the section below. The shipping and handling is the time that the
Order Processing (Physical Products ONLY):
- Once an order has been placed, there is a given amount of time that is required to fulfill that order known as the processing time.
- Although the average processing time for each order is 48-72 hours, during peak ordering times the average processing time can range from 10-14 days.
- If we run out of stock during the packaging of your order, it will take 2-4 weeks for us to restock depending on the Embrace Pangaea product(s) that you ordered.
- All orders placed after 12:00 PM EST will be delivered to USPS during the next scheduled shipping day (Monday, Wednesday, & Friday).
- All orders will begin processing after three (3) hours from the time the order was placed. This will allow all clients the opportunity to request a cancellation by following our order cancellation steps detailed in the cancellation section below.
Shipping (Physical Products ONLY):
- New orders are shipped out weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- All domestic (US) orders are shipped using USPS first class or USPS priority mail which includes tracking and an anticipated delivery date of 3-5 business days or 1-3 business days, respectively. Due to interruptions (i.e natural disasters) the delivery date may be extended.
- All international orders are shipped using first-class international mail which includes tracking and an anticipated delivery date of 10-14 business days. Depending on where you are located, some orders can take 4-8 weeks to arrive. If your delivery address is any location on the African continent your order can take up to 12 weeks to arrive.
- Use your package tracking number that was emailed to you in order to get updates about the location of your package.
Tracking Your Package (Physical Products ONLY):
- Once the package has been received by the United States Postal Service, Embrace Pangaea does not have any control to expedite delivery or track missing/lost/stolen packages.
- All clients are strongly encouraged to track their package using the tracking number.
- All order tracking numbers are emailed using the email address entered during checkout.
- Feel free to input your tracking number in the USPS.com website tracking feature to be updated to the status of your package. If there is an issue with the delivery of your package please contact USPS directly (1-800-275-8777) with your tracking number. to get a more accurate delivery date.
- We do not reship missing packages and/or orders that have been confirmed delivered via USPS tracking.
- All order cancellation request for physical products must be emailed submitted via the contact form within three (3) hours of placing the order with the subject line 'Order Cancellation'. Any cancellation request(s) made outside of the three (3) hours window will not be approved.
- An approved cancellation request DOES NOT automatically grant a refund.
- Although all sales are final, we do understand that life happens. Here are reasons we WILL NOT grant a one-time courtesy cancellation.
- If your order for physical products gets lost, missing, or stolen there will be no refunds, cancellations or credits.
- If your physical product was delivered and you did not like it there will be no refunds, cancellations or credits.
- If you ordered any non-physical product, digital product, course, or retreat.
- Although all sales are final, we do understand that life happens. Here are reasons we WILL grant a one-time courtesy cancellation.
- If you have placed duplicate orders for the same exact product/service, there will be a one-time cancellation and full refund for only the duplicate order(s). The original order will remain on file to be processed.
- If you have placed an order, decide that you no longer want the product/service, and email a cancellation request within three (3) hours after placing the order then we will grant a one-time cancellation and partial refund.
- All refunds are based on the approval of a cancellation request.
- All order cancellation request must be emailed submitted via the contact form within three (3) hours of placing the order with the subject line 'Order Cancellation'. Any cancellation request(s) made outside of the three (3) hours window will not be approved.
- Refunds DO NOT include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping and handling.
- Partial refunds are 80% of the total amount of the order. For instance, if the total order is $26.50, then the partial refund that you receive will be $21.20.
- If you have placed an order which has not already been shipped out, decide that you no longer want the product/service, and email a cancellation request within three (3) hours after placing the order then we will grant a one-time cancellation and partial refund.
- A 20% cancellation/refund fee will be accessed to all approved cancellation orders.
- Full refunds are 100% of the total amount for the order.
- If you have placed duplicate orders for the same exact product/service, there will be a one-time cancellation and full refund for only the duplicate order(s). The original order will remain on file to be processed.
- REMINDER: Any cancellation request(s) for any non-physical product, digital product, course, and/or retreat will not be approved; thus there will not be any refunds granted.
- f our software indicates that your transaction was done through ANY fraudulent means or resembles a fraudulent transaction behavior, then you will automatically receive a refund along with a request to reorder via different methods. Embrace Pangaea™ does not tolerate fraud under any circumstance.
- Once an order is placed, all customers will immediately receive an email that contains his/her digital product. As a result, no cancellations will be approved and no refunds will be granted because the customer will already have access to the material.
- Due to the nature of this event, all sales are final. If there is an emergency or tragic event that would prevent you from attending the retreat, you will be placed in the group for the fall retreat. Please double check that you are able to attend the retreat before purchasing which secures your spot in order to avoid any issues.
- Although all sales are final, we do understand that life happens. Here is what will occur with duplicate orders.
- If you have placed duplicate orders for the same exact product/service, there will be a one-time cancellation and full refund for only the duplicate order(s). The original order will remain on file.
Email Response Times: We encourage clients to contact us regarding any issue, concern, or question that they may have. Once we have received a client's email we strive to respond within 48-72 hours; however, during high volume times, responses can take up to 7-10 days.
In order to use the Service, you will be required to provide information about yourself including your name, email address, username and password, and other personal information. You agree that any registration information you give to Embrace Pangaea and/or T.C Atkinson will always be accurate, correct, and up to date. You must not impersonate someone else or provide account information or an email address other than your own. Your account must not be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
You may use the Site and Service for lawful purposes only. You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site. You agree to use the Site and to purchase services or products through the Site for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through the Site any material which violates or infringes the rights of others, or which is threatening, abusive, defamatory, libellous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, or otherwise objectionable, contains injurious formulas, recipes, or instructions, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
Refusal of service:
The Services are offered subject to our acceptance of your order or requests. We reserve the right to refuse service to any order, person or entity, without the obligation to assign a reason for doing so. No order is deemed accepted by us until payment has been processed. We may at any time change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site or Service, subject to us fulfilling our previous responsibilities to you based on acceptance of your payment.
We will email you to confirm the placement of your order and with details concerning product delivery. In the event that there is an error in this email confirmation, it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible.
Duration of agreement:
Once confirmed, we will provide you access to the purchased Service. You agree and understand that access to the Service may at times be influenced and affected by third parties that we use to provide the Service (web hosting, membership site plugins, etc.). You agree and understand that no breach of contract action may be initiated against Embrace Pangaea and/or T.C Atkinson when there are reasonable delays in the access of the Service.
Embrace Pangaea and/or T.C Atkinson reserves the right to terminate the Service, and or access to certain features of the Service, with or without prior notice to you. We will make reasonable efforts to provide notice but is not required to do so under the terms of this agreement.
Lifetime Access is for the lifetime of the Service. If for any reason, Embrace Pangaea and/or T.C Atkinson should dissolve or cease to exist, then your access to the Service terminates.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To quickly process your transactions, alert you of sales, and inform you of health information.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
- By logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Use of the site and service:
To access or use the Site, you must be 18 years of age or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions. Children under the age of 18 require parental consent prior to using the Site. Information provided on the Site and in the Service related to membership sites and other information are subject to change. Embrace Pangaea and/or T.C Atkinson makes no representation or warranty that the information provided, regardless of its source (the “Content”), is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Embrace Pangaea and/or T.C Atkinson disclaims all liability for any inaccuracy, error, or incompleteness in the Content.
Material you submit to the site:
You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on the Site any artwork, photos, or other materials (collectively “Materials”) protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without the express written permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, and the burden of determining that any Materials are not so protected rests entirely with you. You shall be liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. For all Materials submitted by you to the Site, you automatically represent or warrant that you have the authority to use and distribute the Materials, and that the use or display of the Materials will not violate any laws, rules, regulations, or rights of third parties.
As a feature of the Service, Embrace Pangaea and/or T.C Atkinson may provide access to a community or social media platforms in conjunction with the Service. Embrace Pangaea and/or T.C Atkinson is not required to provide a community platform, and has complete discretion with regards to the platform, and the nature of the interaction, dependent on the Service.
You agree that your use of these community and social media platforms is a privilege and Embrace Pangaea and/or T.C Atkinson may limit or deny access to these platforms for misconduct that includes but is not limited to being inappropriate, rude, violent, or threatening. Embrace Pangaea and/or T.C Atkinson will make reasonable efforts to provide notice to you with regards to inappropriate or unapproved content that you have placed within the voluntarily provided community and social media platform. Embrace Pangaea and/or T.C Atkinson is not required to provide notice, and reserves all rights to take immediate and appropriate action to protect the Embrace Pangaea and/or T.C Atkinson brand and image integrity.
Our intellectual property:
The Site and Service contain intellectual property owned by Embrace Pangaea and/or T.C Atkinson including trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information, and other intellectual property. Embrace Pangaea and/or T.C Atkinson copyrighted and original materials are provided to you as part of the Service for your individual use only and a single-user license. All intellectual property, including Embrace Pangaea and/or T.C Atkinson copyrighted materials shall remain the sole property of the Embrace Pangaea and/or T.C Atkinson. No license to sell or distribute our materials is granted or implied.
You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Site or Service Content or intellectual property, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. This includes but is not limited to sharing material with others, posting excerpts of material on any social media, blogging about the material, or in any other way that would reasonably appear to share the Site or Service’s information with a non-member. We reserve the right to immediately remove you from the Service, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
We may at any time amend these Terms and Conditions. Such amendments are effective immediately upon notice to you by us posting the new Terms and Conditions on this Site. Any use of the Site or Service by you after being notified means you accept these amendments. We reserve the right to update any portion of our Site and Service, including these Terms and Conditions, at any time. We will post the most recent versions to the Site and list the effective dates on the pages of our Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of liability:
YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE. ADDITIONALLY, EMBRACE PANGAEA AND/OR T.C ATKINSON IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH (I) ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, DENIAL OF SERVICE, ATTACK, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE; (II) LOSS OF REVENUE, ANTICIPATED PROFITS, BUSINESS, SAVINGS, GOODWILL OR DATA; AND (III) THIRD PARTY THEFT OF, DESTRUCTION OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION OR PROPERTY, REGARDLESS OF OUR NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, FAILURE OF AN ESSENTIAL PURPOSE AND WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES IN NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LEGAL LIABILITY. THE FOREGOING APPLIES EVEN IF EMBRACE PANGAEA AND/OR T.C ATKINSON HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN THE DAMAGES. IN THOSE STATES THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR THE DAMAGES, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST POSSIBLE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL EMBRACE PANGAEA AND/OR T.C ATKINSON CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE TOTAL PURCHASE PRICE OF THE SERVICE YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM EMBRACE PANGAEA AND/OR T.C ATKINSON, AND IF NO PURCHASE HAS BEEN MADE BY YOU EMBRACE PANGAEA AND/OR T.C ATKINSON CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL NOT EXCEED $100.
Third party resources:
The Site and the Service may contain links to third party websites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, content, or policies of third party websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by or affiliation with Embrace Pangaea and/or T.C Atkinson. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
You shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, settlements, liabilities, costs, charges, assessments, and expenses, as well as third party claims and causes of action, including, without limitation, attorney’s fees, arising out of any breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions, or any use by you of the Site or Service. You shall provide us with such assistance, without charge, as we may request in connection with any such defense, including, without limitation, providing us with such information, documents, records, and reasonable access to you, as we deem necessary. You shall not settle any third party claim or waive any defense without our prior written consent.
Effect of headings:
The subject headings of the paragraphs and subparagraphs of this Agreement are included for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of any of its provisions.
Entire agreement; waiver:
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Embrace Pangaea and/or T.C Atkinson pertaining to the Site and Service and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings between us. No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement by Embrace Pangaea and/or T.C Atkinson shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by Embrace Pangaea and/or T.C Atkinson.
All notices, requests, demands, and other communications under this Agreement shall be in an email to support@EmbracePangaea.com and/or TCAtkinson.com
Recovery of Litigation Expenses:
If any legal action or any arbitration or other proceeding is brought for the enforcement of this Agreement, or because of an alleged dispute, breach, default, or misrepresentation in connection with any of the provisions of this Agreement, the successful or prevailing party or parties shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and other costs incurred in that action or proceeding, in addition to any other relief to which it or they may be entitled.
If any term, provision, covenant, or condition of this Agreement is held by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated.
If there are any questions regarding this Terms of Conditions please contact us.
4302 Hollywood Blvd
Hollywood, FL 33021
Last Edited on June 20, 2018