Our Pangaea Seats are perfect for you if you want an easier and more convenient way to cleanse. Our seat is designed to FREE you of steaming over your toilet, cutting up furniture to DIY a steam seat, or endlessly squatting over a hot pot. With our handcrafted yoni steam seat, you can safely steam away while comfortably sitting and meditating.
Ingredients: Pinewood, Orange Oil, & Beeswax
Each order comes with just ONE Pangaea Seat unless you select one of our packages located in the dropdown menu above.
- Place our Pangaea Seat on top of a standard 5-gallon bucket.
- Use a sheet/cover to wrap around you in order to keep the steam in.
Instructions for Best Use:
- Pour several cups of boiling water into a bowl.
- Add 3-4 of our 11 herb yoni steam tea bags and allow them to steep for 5 mins. This step helps to draw the herbs out.
- Completely remove your garments from the bottom down.
- Place the bowl into the 5-gallon bucket.
- Place our Pangaea Seat on top of the bucket.
- Sit comfortably on the seat.
- Completely wrap yourself with a sheet or long fabric all around your body. This allows the steam to stay in one place.
- Steam for 20-30 minutes. This is the perfect opportunity to meditate, write in a journey, or enrich your soul with great music.
- When you are finished discard the used tea bags, water, wipe off your Pangaea Seat, and lie down in bed.
Storage: Years with continued and proper maintenance.
Does Not Contain: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) - Dye and Color-Additives - Synthetic Chemicals - Artificial Fragrances - Petrochemicals - Animal Oils - Mineral oils - Parabens - Alcohols - BPAs
Safe For: Weekly Use
Who should not do a yoni steam?
- Women on their cycles
- Women with open genital sores
- Women with unremoved genital piercings
For centuries women have raved about this practice and reported claims of personal benefits.
- Significantly reduce discomfort, bloating and exhaustion associated with monthly cycles
- Increase recovery after childbirth
- Decrease menstrual flow as well as reduce dark purple or brown blood at the onset or end of menses
- Regulate irregular or absent menstrual cycles
- Increase fertility, especially when combined with Mayan abdominal massage
- Speed healing and tone the reproductive system after birth
- Treat uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine weakness, and uterine prolapse
- Assist with the healing of hemorrhoids
- Treat chronic vaginal/yeast infections, and maintain a healthy odor
- Relieve symptoms of menopause
- Reduce stress
- Regulate menstrual cycle
- Improve fertility
- Soothe and shrink hemorrhoids
- Alleviate painful menstrual cramps and even help
Each queen/goddess/woman is divinely made to be unique. Your wellness journey will be distinct to you. The wellness journey is about using products from mother nature and learning about self-growth.
ATTENTION: Although we provide supplemental information to aid in making an informed decision, we encourage all clients/customers to conduct their own research about the product before making a purchase. There will be no refund on product purchases, and all sales are final. This product is not intended for consumption of any kind. All clients/customers are strongly encouraged to consult with a licensed healthcare professional such as a physician or pharmacist about healthcare choices. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have any medical problem complications. Information and statements regarding dietary/herbal products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Embrace Pangaea assumes no liability for inaccuracies, misstatements, or defects with the product.