Our Clean-Col™ colon cleanse is formulated with a proprietary blend of eleven unique herbs, fiber, and nutrients joined together to support the body’s natural cleansing process. This two week cleanse aids to eliminate waste, bacterial matter, and toxic material stored in the body. One of the most common gastrointestinal problems in the world is chronic constipation, which affects about 42 million people in the U.S. alone. Honestly, if you’re not having at least one bowel movement every day...it's a problem!
An impacted bowel can easily cause sluggishness, irritation, irritability, low energy, brain fog, stomach pains, abdominal cramps, chronic fatigue, constipation, low energy, headaches, allergic reactions, and changes in appetite. That’s because unreleased food and waste particles can cause mucus and bacteria to ferment and form in the colon. The uneliminated, built-up waste results in toxins being released back into the bloodstream when they’re circulated. Failing to have regular bowel movements also poses the risk for improper nutrient absorption, which can lead to low energy and other complications.
The ultimate goal of an herbal colon cleanse, like Clean-Col™, is to help the digestive organs function optimally by eliminating old fecal matter located in the large intestines. Studies show that bowel movements are important for removing bacteria, heavy metal, and excess fatty acids from the body. Interestingly, a colon cleanse can also positively impact your nervous system by reducing anxiety and fatigue. That’s because nerves in the bowel communicate to the brain and affect chemical signals sent via the entire central nervous system throughout the body.
Overall, a well-functioning colon is important for weight, hormonal balance, appetite control, sleep, mental processing, and optimal health/wellness.
Key Features: Non-GMO - Vegan - 100% Natural - Plant-Based - Eco-friendly - Vegan - No Dairy - No Gluten - No Soy
(1) Take two (2) veggie capsules in the morning with your first meal.
(2) For a deeper cleanse, take 2 additional capsules with the last meal of the day.
(3) Drink at least half your body weight in ounces of water per day. If you weigh 100lbs then you should drink a minimum of 50oz of water per day.
(4) Take a probiotic supplement after a colon cleanse to help repopulate the gut with healthy bacteria.
(5) Consume foods that supply electrolytes, like kale, bananas, tomatoes, oranges, melons, potatoes and sweet potatoes, prunes, raisins, peas, dried apricots and figs, asparagus and collard greens.
(6) Begin a new cleanse in 2 months to maintain a healthy colon and digestive system.
Storage: Keep all dietary supplements safely stored in a cool and dry place.
Does Not Contain: Dairy - Gluten - Soy - Dye and color-additives - Synthetic Chemicals - Artificial Fragrances - Petrochemicals - Animal Oils - Mineral Oils - Parabens - Alcohols - BPAs
- Oat (Seed) - Oat seed extract comes from a common oat grown worldwide, Avena sativa. Oat seeds are a rich source of vitamins A, B, E, iron, zinc, manganese, and calcium.
- Alfalfa (Leaf) - Alfalfa leaves support healthy circulation and the immune system.
- Psyllium (husk) - Psyllium is a form of fiber made from the husks of the Plantago ovata plant’s seeds. Psyllium husk is reported to lower cholesterol, eliminate digestive problems, reduce inflammation, reduce blood pressure, help with weight loss, and diabetes.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus - aids to fight infection and enhance immunity.
- Rhubarb (root) - This root aids in weight loss, improved digestion, Alzheimer’s, bone growth, neuronal damage, skin health, metabolism, circulation, and protection against various cardiovascular conditions.
- Gentian (root) - For centuries, gentian root has been used to treat a variety of stomach ailments. It was believed in traditional folk medicine that bitter herbs like gentian root before a meal improved the digestive process by increasing gastric juices and saliva to help break down food.
- Aloe Vera (leaf) - Aloe vera produces two substances: The gel is obtained from the cells in the center of the leaf, and the latex is obtained from the cells just beneath the leaf skin. This solid material contains over 75 different nutrients including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, sugars, anthraquinones or phenolic compounds, lignin, saponins, sterols, amino acids, and salicylic acid.
- Cascara Sagrada (bark) - The herb has also been traditionally used to calm the nerves and promote sleep. It contains calcium, which can induce sleep and relaxation. Both cascara and senna are effective in relieving constipation within six hours of ingestion.
- Goldenseal (root) - Goldenseal is a perennial herb in the buttercup family Ranunculaceae, and has recently gained a reputation as a herbal antibiotic and immune system enhancer.
- Buckthorn (bark) - This herb is used for liver, gall bladder and intestinal detoxification.
- Bentonite - As a detox tool, bentonite clay may be helpful for reducing dietary and environmental toxins, supporting the immune system, and helping to remove fluoride from drinking water.
Benefits of Detoxing With Clean-Col™ Colon Cleanse:
- Makes the digestive system more effective: As the colon is cleansed, it pushes waste through your system, clearing the way for good nutrient absorption. A clean colon from a colon detox allows waste to pass easily.
- Maintains regularity and prevents constipation: Constipation — especially when it's chronic — causes a sluggish digestive response, which in turn leaves waste in the system longer. This increases the likelihood of certain conditions and irritations, such as hemorrhoids and varicose veins.
- Increases energy: Releasing the toxins from your body is rejuvenating because it refocuses the energy usually used for forcing waste through your intestines to other parts of your body. People who have undergone colon detoxification say they have better blood circulation, more restful sleep, and a boost in energy.
- Increases the body's absorption of vitamins and nutrients: A colon that's been cleansed allows only water, vitamins and nutrients to be absorbed into the bloodstream, creating an unobstructed path for essential nutrients to filter into your body.
- Improves concentration: Poor diet and ineffective vitamin absorption can cause you to become distracted and lose your concentration. The buildup of mucous and toxins in your colon can keep your body from getting what it needs to function, even if you eat a consistently healthy diet. Cleansing the colon with a detox diet can be the difference between feeling alert and not being able to focus. This has far-reaching ramifications for work, your relationships, and your overall health.
- Kick-starts weight loss: Foods lacking in fiber move through the digestive tract at one-quarter the pace of high-fiber choices. This slow-moving food produces excess mucous that literally sticks to the intestinal walls, weighing the intestinal tract down with pounds of decaying fecal matter. Colon cleansing has the potential to aid weight loss; some people claim to have lost up to 20 pounds over the course of a month. The average human colon weighs about four pounds empty and can hold up to eight meals' worth of food before digestion finally occurs. A colon cleansing can result in significant weight loss and kick-start your metabolism, as well as refocus your attention on better food choices and whole-body wellness.
- Decreases risk of colon cancer: All the toxins that you eat, drink, breathe, and absorb through your skin end up processed by your gastrointestinal system, kidneys, and liver. If they're not forced from your organs as quickly as possible, they can wreak havoc on your body's systems. By releasing stagnant body waste, you reduce the causes and the risk of polyps, cysts and cancerous growths in your colon and gastrointestinal tract.
- Increases fertility: Colon cleansing, as well as increased fiber intake and healthy food choices, improves regularity and helps keep your weight under control. Fat is estrogen-based, and if too much is present, becoming pregnant becomes more difficult. A colon that is weighed down by years of buildup can also press on the uterus and surrounding reproductive organs in women, causing strain. Colon cleansing rids the body of many chemicals and toxins that affect the egg and sperm. Many naturopaths recommend that both partners undergo colon cleansing before attempting pregnancy.
- Maintains pH balance in the bloodstream: Foods that cause colon blockages are acid-forming — particularly high-protein diets without enough fiber. This leads to general malaise in the body. The colon's tissue eventually becomes inflamed, reducing its ability to do its job, which is to allow only water, minerals and vitamins to pass into the bloodstream. If yeasts, molds, fungus, bacteria, parasites or fecal material enter the bloodstream and connected tissue, the body's pH will be thrown out of balance.
- Improves whole-body well-being: Ridding the colon of waste and toxins by releasing layers of colon buildup can lead to feelings of lightness, increased energy, and overall good health.
- Improves Digestion and Prevents Occasional Constipation: Occasional constipation can make for poor digestion and vice versa. When digestion is impaired, and constipation ensues, waste products can linger in your body. This whole process can lead to the inability to absorb many of the nutrients you’re taking in, leading to a lack of energy and hampered immune function. Detoxing your colon allows those undigested waste products to be pushed through your system and also puts some ease in your bowel regularity. Since lingering waste can breed bacteria, this purge clears the way for good nutrient absorption, thereby supporting good health.
- Increases Energy and Concentration: Purging your colon of toxins allows energy from the intestines to focus elsewhere, meaning your energy levels could improve. Nutrition is crucial to mental health, and weak absorption of nutrients may lead to loss of concentration. In addition to having more energy, absorption of crucial vitamins responsible for mental clarity is improved—meaning concentration is supported.
- Jumpstarts Weight Loss: Low-fiber food is often part of an unhealthy diet. Without adequate fiber, digestion, and the body’s ability to feel “full” are affected. Low fiber foods also linger much longer in the gut. When you cleanse the colon, this matter is flushed from the system, and, in some, may lead to significant weight loss. However, if you’re looking to lose weight, one study suggests that increasing fiber intake can help you shed unwanted pounds.
- Supports Overall Colon Health: All the toxins you take into your body will eventually make their way to the colon. By not cleansing your colon (and liver), toxins can linger in the body and cause untold damage. Ridding the body of waste supports the many functions of the colon, including digestion and proliferation of beneficial gut flora.
- Encourages Whole Body Detox: The body is adept at constantly detoxifying itself every day. But sometimes the combination of environmental factors and poor lifestyle habits make it hard to catch up and your body may show signs of toxic colon overload. An oxygen-based cleanser may be helpful for encouraging colon detoxification by releasing oxygen. Oxygen is important for facilitating the removal of toxins, as is staying hydrated.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Due to the strength, Clean-Col™ colon cleanse should only be taken for no more than 15 consecutive days.
- Regular cleansing should occur no sooner than once every eight (8) weeks.
- Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
- This supplementary detox can have a diuretic (urinary tract) or laxative cleansing effect.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
ATTENTION: Although we provide supplemental information to aid in making an informed decision, we encourage all clients/customers to conduct their own research about the product before making a purchase. There will be no refund on product purchases, and all sales are final. All clients/customers are strongly encouraged to consult with a licensed healthcare professional such as a physician or pharmacist about healthcare choices. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have any medical problems or complications. Information and statements regarding dietary/herbal products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Embrace Pangaea assumes no liability for inaccuracies, misstatements, or defects with the product.