Naturally Nude Deodorant - 2.5 oz of 100% Edible Vegan Organic GMO Free Ingredients
If you are looking for the best all-natural deodorant whose ingredients actually work together to kill odor-causing bacteria, then you are at the right place.
If you are looking for a natural deodorant that you do not have to constantly reapply throughout your busy day, then you have reached the right place.
If you are looking for a natural deodorant that does not compete with any additional fragrances you choose to wear, then you have reached the right place.
If you find that your current deodorant constantly leaves your skin irritated and inflamed, then you have reached the right place.
If you are looking to feel fresher and odor-free, then you have reached the right place.
If you are still debating whether a natural deodorant is for you, then keep reading!
What do you get?
- Handmade natural deodorant
- Sized for both home and travel use
- Simple yet effective ingredients
- The option to save as you invest more in your health
- The option to get our variety pack which has all our natural deodorants
Why Do You Need to Ditch Your Conventional Deodorant? Well....since you asked, here is what you need to know. Aluminum is the active ingredient found in most antiperspirants, which is what prevents sweating in the area it is applied to. How does that work? Aluminum ions from the aluminum salts present in the antiperspirant are absorbed into the cells that line the sweat ducts, which leads them to swell and squeezes the ducts closed. Sounds pretty great, right?
Unfortunately, aluminum is also a known neurotoxin that has been linked to diseases such as Alzheimer’s. Elevated levels of aluminum have been observed in the brains of people with Alzheimer’s disease, and a study from Saint Louis University found that aluminum may contribute to chemically-driven liver damage, a contributing factor in degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s. In addition, some studies suggest that aluminum may be a contributing factor in the development of breast cancer. Most cancerous tissues develop in the upper and outer part of the breast — closest to the armpit. Research has suggested that aluminum compounds absorbed by the skin may cause changes in the estrogen receptors of breast cells. While antiperspirants effectively block sweat, their questionable ingredients are worth examining, if not also replacing with safer alternatives.
Common Toxic Antiperspirant Ingredient Side Effects:
- Aluminum Compounds (Aluminum chlorohydrate and aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex glycine) – Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, skin irritation
- Parabens (methyl, ethyl, propyl, benzyl and butyl) – Endocrine disruption, environmental toxin, cancer, reproductive disorders, premature aging, immune toxicant, allergen
- Phthalates – Cancer, birth defects, infertility, allergen
- Propylene glycol – Skin, eye, and lung irritation, reproductive and fetal neurotoxin linked to kidney and liver damage, enhanced skin absorption
- Silica – Possible carcinogen if contaminated with crystalline quartz, skin, eye and lung irritation
- Steareths – Endocrine disruption, developmental/reproductive toxicity, skin irritation
- Talc – Non-reproductive organ system toxin, possible carcinogen if contaminated with asbestiform fibers
- Triclosan – Antibacterial agent banned in several countries due to contribution to the development of antibiotic-resistant bacteria, endocrine disruption, muscle weakness, skin, eyes, and lung irritation
Our Ingredients: 100% organic coconut oil, 100% organic carnauba wax, 100% organic arrowroot powder, 95% organic shea butter and aluminum-free & natural baking soda.
Instructions for Best Use:
- Use on freshly cleansed skin that has been properly dried.
- Before going to sleep, cleanse your underarms or use a damp cloth to wipe your underarms.
- This is an effective natural deodorant that should not require reapplication like most other deodorants of its kind.
- If this is your first time using a natural deodorant, you may experience an increase in perspiration for the first few days. This is perfectly normal as your body gets adjusted to FINALLY being able to breathe without being clogged up by antiperspirants.
- Although this natural hygiene product is made with 100% edible ingredients, this deodorant is for external uses only.
- If your underarm skin is broken, please do not put the deodorant on it.
We specifically offer this natural deodorant to help you increase your ultimate wellness so that you can radiate life.
Storage: Normal shelf life is 1-2 years depending on the temperature of your home prior to use. Normally this deodorant should be stored in a cool dry place; However, if your home is extremely hot then we encourage you to store your deodorant in the refrigerator. Once opened, please use your deodorant within 6 months.
Does Not Contain: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) - Flouride - Glycerine - Dye and Color-Additives - Synthetic Chemicals - Artificial Fragrances - Petrochemicals - Animal Oils - Mineral Oils - Parabens - Alcohols - BPAs - Preservatives - Antibiotics - Binders - Detergents - Fragrances
Safe For: All Ages.
ATTENTION: Although we provide supplemental information to aid in making an informed decision, we encourage all clients/customers to conduct their own research about the product before making a purchase. There will be no refund on product purchases, and all sales are final. This product is not intended for the consumption of any kind. All clients/customers are strongly encouraged to consult with a licensed healthcare professional such as a physician or pharmacist about healthcare choices. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have any medical problems or complications. Information and statements regarding dietary/herbal products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Embrace Pangaea assumes no liability for inaccuracies, misstatements, or defects with the product.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
- coconut oil
I use it due to its natural ingredients! I also breast feed and I am on an Alkaline Plant Based Diet. It works great for me, usually other deodorants that contain harmful ingredients make me itch and cause a strong odor but this right here changed my life !
I love this deodorant because it's unscented and works great!
Naturally **** Deodorant
I was a little concerned at first when I smelled the coconut oil in it because my scalp doesn't like coconut oil. I was very surprised that I didn't have a reaction to it. I like that the coconut oil is very subtle, it goes on sheer and so far I have only had to apply it once, not like other natural deodorants that I have tried I would have to put on a couple of applications for it to work. I hope it will be just as effective in warmer temperatures.
I really LOVE EP products, I was like WOW really near all 5 stars for all items. But yeah it's 5 Stars great natural deodorant, and I have bought natural deodorants before but this one wins hands down.
Impressed so far
I just ordered my 2nd trio. I love this organic natural deodrant. I was skeptical at 1st because natural deodrant I have tried in the past did not last all day and could not hold up to me working out at the gym. I learned about this website because of watching TashaK on YouTube. Since I was ordering the feminine wash, I decided to try the deodorant as well. I love this deodrant. It is aluminum free, it holds up to me working out, and it last all day. I don't even use any other deordrant anymore. I hope my second order comes before I run out my last tube that I am using now.
It keeps me dry and smelling fresh and clean.
I love how this deodorant is solid. Also, I didn't break out like I always do with other deodorants!!
I love it ! I can’t go without it . Feels great in my skin it’s not heavy and knowing it’s natural is the. Best part
This works very well I bought for my kids as well. Love that it’s natural and good for the whole family.
Excellence as usual
I received my package sooner than expected and wasn't disappointed. I'm always happy with Embrace Pangaea!