TA-ME-KA'S Mangocado Leave-In Conditioner
Our Mangocado Leave-In Conditioner is currently getting restocked. All orders containing our Mangocado Leave-In Conditioner will start shipping out on May 7, 2021
TA-ME-KA'S Mangocado Leave-In Conditioner was designed for YOU by T.C Atkinson so that you can have luxurious hair without using chemical-filled alternatives.
Treat your strands to the restorative properties of key ingredients like Mango, Coconut, Avocado, Aloe Vera, Bergamot, Apple, Sweet Almond, Raspberry, Apricot, Orange, Grapefruit, Vanilla, Lavender, Peppermint, and Marula.
- Apply a generous amount of our TA-ME-KA Mangocado Leave-In Conditioner to a section of your hair.
- Use your fingers to evenly distribute it by working in a downward pattern from the roots to the tips of your hair.
- Follow up with our detangling comb, gently combing from the tips to the roots of your hair to remove tangles.
- To use as a hair refresher, add 1-2 tablespoons of our TA-ME-KA Mangocado Leave-In Conditioner to 8 oz of purified water or aloe vera juice in a spray bottle.
- Shake the mixture well, and spray on your hair to your desired moisturizing level.
- For a step-by-step video walkthrough and styling guide, please visit our website: SEE YOUR CONTAINER TO GET THE PRIVATE LINK
Did you know:
Key Features: Pure Herbal Ingredients - Hypoallergenic - Biodegradable - 100% Natural - Plant-Based - Eco-friendly - Vegan - Formulated From Family-Based Recipe
Storage: Normal shelf life is 24 months. To prolong the shelf life of the natural black soap, keep it in a cool and dry location. After using your black soap in the shower you can then store it in an air-tight container or zip-lock bag.
Does Not Contain: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) - Dye and color-additives - Synthetic Chemicals - Artificial Fragrances - Petrochemicals - Animal Oils - Mineral Oils - Parabens - Alcohols - BPAs
Safe For: Daily Hydration - Leave-In Conditioning of Your Hair - Pregnant Women - Sensitive Skin - Daily Use - Children
ATTENTION: Although we provide supplemental information to aid in making an informed decision, we encourage all clients/customers to conduct their own research about the product before making a purchase. There will be no refund on product purchases, and all sales are final. This product is not intended for the consumption of any kind. All clients/customers are strongly encouraged to consult with a licensed healthcare professional such as a physician or pharmacist about healthcare choices. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have any medical problems or complications. Information and statements regarding dietary/herbal products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Embrace Pangaea assumes no liability for inaccuracies, misstatements, or defects with the product.