Although we commonly called it soursop, due to its WIDE availability it goes by various names that include guanabana and graviola. Originally native to the Caribbean, South America, and Central America...these trees can also be found in other wet and warm places like the Pacific Islands, Florida, Africa, and Southeast Asia. Now, I know after hearing about all the phenomenal benefits of these leaves you're going to want to get your hands on as many as you can! Depending on where you live, you may start thinking, "Oh NO! I don't have soursop leaves near me!" Fear not because we have you covered. Here at Embrace Pangaea™, we want you to fully benefit from the leaves produced by the AMAZING soursop tree (also known as the guyabano tree).
Ingredients: 100% Soursop Leaves
Our soursop leaves are conveniently packaged so that you can easily select how many leaves you would like to use. If you are making a soursop leaf tea, the more leaves that you use then the more concentrated your brew will be. Our in soursop leaves are strategically packaged securely seal the storage pouch, and use your remaining sun-dried soursop leaves at a later date.
[Keep reading for preparation Instructions]
Soursop Leaf or the fruit...Which is best?
Yes, the soursop fruit is SUPER delicious! Plus it has been used to make juices, smoothies, sorbet, and other nutritious snacks and desserts; However, the most beneficial part of the graviola tree is actually the leaves themselves. The soursop tree leaves are bountiful in vital compounds including protein, calcium, fructose, fat, plus vitamins A and B. That is why cultures around the world have incorporated these leaves in their wellness practices. Here in the west, the soursop leaf has also been embraced with reports from The National Cancer Institute which detail how soursop leaves effectively attack and destroy cancer cells.
- Presently, soursop leaves and cancer have had a major presence in the media due to recent scientific reports that support the use of these leaves, but there are other reasons why people have used it.
- Traditionally these leaves have been associated with gout, immunity, infections, diabetes, bacteria, virus, parasites, seizers, boils, lice, eczema, back pain etc.
- If you are looking to have a more relaxed night's sleep, then drink a cup od soursop leaf tea could be the solution.
Instructions for Best Use:
[Brewing A Tea]
- To make one batch of soursop leaf tea, bring 1 cup of water to a boil.
- After the water begins to boil, turn the stove off.
- Add 3-5 leaves into the water.
- Cover the pot with a lid, and allow the leaves to steep for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour into your favorite cup, and drink to health.
***You can add any natural sweetener of your choice.***
- When made into a herbal tea, soursop leaf tea can be incorporated into your daily liquid intake.
- Keep your leaves in a dry and cool location in your home away from the sun. It is best to leave your package inside of your pantry or kitchen cabinet.
Does Not Contain: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) - Chemical Preservatives - Dye and Color-Additives - Synthetic Chemicals - Artificial Fragrances - Petrochemicals - Animal Oils - Mineral oils - Parabens - Alcohols - BPAs
Safe For: Pregnant/Breastfeeding Woman; Daily/Weekly Use
Your health is your wealth, so you must always invest wisely.
ATTENTION: Although we provide supplemental information to aid in making an informed decision, we encourage all clients/customers to conduct their own research about the product before making a purchase. There will be no refund on product purchases, and all sales are final. All clients/customers are strongly encouraged to consult with a licensed healthcare professional such as a physician or pharmacist about healthcare choices. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have any medical problem complications. Information and statements regarding dietary/herbal products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Embrace Pangaea assumes no liability for inaccuracies, misstatements, or defects with the product.