This loose-leaf Blissful Yoni™ herbal womb tea is crafted with organic herbs that work synergistically to nourish your yoni with the critical vitamins and minerals that it needs.
- Maintain a Toned Womb
- Reduce Cramping
- Ease Heavy Menstruation
Instructions for Best Use:
- Bring one gallon of spring or distilled water to boil.
- When the water comes to a strong boil, turn the stove off.
- Pour half of our Blissful Yoni™ herbal womb tea into the water.
- Cover the pot, and allow the herbs to steep for 12-24 hours.
- Drink the tea 2-3 times per day. (Please Note: It is best to start drinking the tea 5-7 days before the start of your cycle.)
- Save the other half of herbs to brew another batch our Blissful Yoni™ herbal womb tea for your next cycle.
Contents: Blessed thistle, red clover, rose buds, lady's mantle, yarrow, calendula, dandelion, motherwort, nettle, red raspberry, cinnamon, dandelion leaf + root, parsley leaf + root, and alfalfa leaf.
***ALL HERBS ARE ORGANIC***
- Keep your herbs in a dry cool place away from direct light.
Does Not Contain: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) - Chemical Preservatives - Dye and Color-Additives - Synthetic Chemicals - Artificial Fragrances - Petrochemicals - Animal Oils - Mineral oils - Parabens - Alcohols - BPAs
Safe For: Pregnant/Breastfeeding Woman; Daily/Weekly Use
Your health is your wealth, so you must always invest wisely.
ATTENTION: Although we provide supplemental information to aid in making an informed decision, we encourage all clients/customers to conduct their own research about the product before making a purchase. There will be no refund on product purchases, and all sales are final. This product is not intended for consumption of any kind. All clients/customers are strongly encouraged to consult with a licensed healthcare professional such as a physician or pharmacist about healthcare choices. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have any medical problem complications. Information and statements regarding dietary/herbal products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Embrace Pangaea assumes no liability for inaccuracies, misstatements, or defects with the product.