Blissful Yoni™ Herbal Womb Tea - Light Cycles & Reduce Cramps One Sip At A Time
Our Blissful Yoni™ herbal womb tea is crafted with organic herbs that synergistically work to nourish your yoni with the critical vitamins and minerals that it needs. We offer it in a pre-powdered form so that you can easily extract the beneficial components of the herbs.
- Maintain a Toned Womb
- Reduce Cramping
- Ease Heavy Menstruation
Instructions for Best Use:
- Bring one gallon of spring or distilled water to a boil.
- When the water comes to a strong boil, turn the stove off.
- Pour half of our Blissful Yoni™ herbal womb tea into the water.
- Cover the pot, and allow the herbs to steep for 12-24 hours.
- Drink the tea 2-3 times per day.
- Save the other half of herbs to brew another batch of our Blissful Yoni™ herbal womb tea for your next cycle.
- Although it is best to start drinking the tea 5-7 days before the start of your cycle, you can continue drinking it during/after your cycle. Please monitor your body to identify the best time for you.
- You can drink our Blissful Yoni™ tea hot or cold
- You can drink our Blissful Yoni™ while using our 11-herb yoni steam or Pangea Pearls®
- You can use our Blissful Yoni™ while also taking our Essential 18. Please drink them at different times of the day.
Ingredients: Blessed thistle, red clover, rosebuds, lady's mantle, yarrow, calendula, dandelion, motherwort, nettle, red raspberry, cinnamon, dandelion leaf + root, parsley leaf + root, and alfalfa leaf.
***ALL HERBS ARE ORGANIC***
- Always store your natural herbal products away from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures like in a dry and cool closet, cabinet, or drawer.
Does Not Contain: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) - Chemical Preservatives - Dye and Color-Additives - Synthetic Chemicals - Artificial Fragrances - Petrochemicals - Animal Oils - Mineral Oils - Parabens - Alcohols - BPAs
Safe For: Pregnant/Breastfeeding Woman; Daily/Weekly Use
Your health is your wealth, so you must always invest wisely.
ATTENTION: Although we provide supplemental information to aid in making an informed decision, we encourage all clients/customers to conduct their own research about the product before making a purchase. There will be no refund on product purchases, and all sales are final. All clients/customers are strongly encouraged to consult with a licensed healthcare professional such as a physician or pharmacist about healthcare choices. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have any medical problems or complications. Information and statements regarding dietary/herbal products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Embrace Pangaea assumes no liability for inaccuracies, misstatements, or defects with the product.