100% Natural Foaming Feminine Wash - A pH Balanced Cleanser w/ Rose & Honeysuckle Extracts
Embrace Pangaea’s herbal based intimate wash is designed to gently clean feminine intimate areas and menstrual cups. Our intimate wash also maintains an average pH of 4, which falls in the middle of the natural pH of the vagina (3.5 to 4.5). Maintaining a clean and pH balanced feminine area aids in reducing unpleasant odors, itching, excess discharge, and other imbalances. With the use of 100% natural herbal ingredients, this wash is safe for daily use by pregnant women, children, and individuals with sensitive skin.
Key Features: Pure Herbal Extracts - Hypoallergenic - Biodegradable - 100% Natural - Avg. pH of 4
- Plant Based - Eco-friendly - Vegan
(1) Use warm water to first pre-wash your intimate areas.
(2) Apply 1-2 pumps of the cleanser to your hand.
(3) Gently wash your feminine areas. *It is best to clean from the outside of your labia and then clean between your intimate sections. It is also best to clean from the top (clitoris) and go down finishing at your anus. Please do not wash inside of your vagina canal (external use only).*
(4) Use warm water to wash away the cleanser. *Instead of using your rag or towel to dry your intimate areas, it is best to use a fresh disposable napkin. This method will aid in reducing bad bacteria into your intimate areas.*
Storage:Unopened washes can store for up to 18 months in a cool and dry space away from direct light. Opened washes can store for up to 6 months in the shower
Does Not Contain: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) - Dye and color-additives - Synthetic Chemicals - Artificial Fragrances - Petrochemicals - Animal Oils - Mineral oils - Parabens - Alcohols - BPAs
Safe For:Cleaning Menstrual Cups - Use During Menstruation - Pregnant Woman - Sensitive Skin - Daily Use - Children
ATTENTION: Although we provide supplemental information to aid in making an informed decision, we encourage all clients/customers to conduct their own research about the product before making a purchase. There will be no refund on product purchases, and all sales are final. This product is not intended for consumption of any kind. All clients/customers are strongly encouraged to consult with a licensed healthcare professional such as a physician or pharmacist about healthcare choices. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have any medical problem complications. Information and statements regarding dietary/herbal products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Embrace Pangaea assumes no liability for inaccuracies, misstatements, or defects with the product.