This traditional practices have been used throughout various cultures and is known by various names. The Mayan call it bajo, the Koreans call it chai-yok, but here in the West, we call it vaginal steam, yoni steam, or v-steam. No matter what the name is, this practice has been performed in cultures around the world including Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, the Caribbean, and Africa. This age-old practice simply involves infusing herbs into water and allowing the steam to increase circulation, thin mucus, and cleanse the entire reproductive system. Similar to facial steaming, v-steams dilate blood vessels, increase oxygen, and relaxe the pelvic floor. The practice of yoni steaming allows women to empower themselves via reconnecting with their bodies.
Ingredients: Sarsaparilla, Parsley, Frankincense, Chinese pulsatilla root, Cork Tree Bark, Baiscal skullcap root, Sophora Root, Radix Lithosperimi, Pericarpium Zanthoxyli, Honey Locust, & Largehead rhizoma atractylodis.
Instructions for Best Use:
- Pour several cups of boiling water into a bowl.
- Add 3-4 tea bags and allow them to steep for 5 mins. This step helps to draw the herbs out.
- Completely remove your garments from the bottom down.
- Sit over the bowl. Remember to sit over the bowl at a temperature that is comfortable for you in order to avoid burns.
- Completely wrap yourself with a sheet or long fabric all around your body. This allows the steam to stay in one place.
- Steam for 20-30 minutes. This is the perfect opportunity to meditate, write in a journey, or enrich your soul with great music.
- When you are finished discard the used tea bags, water, and lie down in bed.
We specifically offer this herbal combination for the sole purpose of toning the womb/yoni/vagina.
Storage: Normal shelf life is 8-12 months before opening. Once the has been opened it should be stored in a cool dry place, and can last for up to 6 months.
Does Not Contain: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) – Dye and Color-Additives – Synthetic Chemicals – Artificial Fragrances – Petrochemicals – Animal Oils – Mineral oils – Parabens – Alcohols – BPAs
Safe For: Pregnant Woman & Weekly Use
Who should not do a yoni steam?
- Pregnant women
- Women with extreme heavy menstrual flows
- Women on their cycles
- Women with open genital sores
- Women with unremoved genital piercings
For centuries women have raved about this practice and reported claims of personal benefits.
- Significantly reduce discomfort, bloating and exhaustion associated with monthly cycles
- Increase recovery after childbirth
- Decrease menstrual flow as well as reduce dark purple or brown blood at the onset or end of menses
- Regulate irregular or absent menstrual cycles
- Increase fertility, especially when combined with Mayan abdominal massage
- Speed healing and tone the reproductive system after birth
- Treat uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine weakness and uterine prolapse
- Assist with the healing of hemorrhoids
- Treat chronic vaginal/yeast infections, and maintain healthy odor
- Relieve symptoms of menopause
- Reduce stress
- Regulate menstrual cycle
- Improve fertility
- Soothe and shrink hemorrhoids
- Alleviate painful menstrual cramps and even help
RememberEach queen/goddess/woman is divinely made to be unique. Your wellness journey will be distinct to you. The wellness journey is about using products from mother nature and learning about self-growth.
ATTENTION: Although we provide supplemental information to aid in making an informed decision, we encourage all clients/customers to conduct their own research about the product before making a purchase. There will be no refund on product purchases, and all sales are final. This product is not intended for consumption of any kind. All clients/customers are strongly encouraged to consult with a licensed healthcare professional such as a physician or pharmacist about healthcare choices. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have any medical problem complications. Information and statements regarding dietary/herbal products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Embrace Pangaea assumes no liability for inaccuracies, misstatements, or defects with the product.