Embrace Pangaea’s 100% African black soap is literally a multipurpose cleanser used on your hair, face, body, feet, and intimate parts. This traditionally dark colored soap varies in tone from onyx, walnut, almond, to a light caramel. Depending on the country that you are in, African black soap can be known by a few other names such as alata simena or anago soap. This plant based soap has been hand crafted from Ghanaian recipes that have been handed down for generations. In general, the plantain skins, palm tree leaves, coco pods, and shea tree bark are sun dried before being burned to ashes. Next water, coconut oil, palm oil, and shea butter are added. Once the mixture is cooked until it solidifies, it is then hand-stirred for at least 24 hours and left to cure for two weeks.
Did you know:
(1) Real African black soap is made in the west coast of Africa, and should not be completely black like charcoal.
(2) Plantain skins give the soap its rich vitamin A & E, and iron content.
Historical Applications: Thinning Fine Lines – Evening Out Dark Spots – Eczema – Razor Bumps – Reducing Blemishes – Oily Skin – Dry Sin – Skin Rashes – Scalp Irritations – Body Odors – Skin Softening
Key Features: Pure Herbal Ingredients – Hypoallergenic – Biodegradable – 100% Natural – Plant Based – Eco-friendly – Vegan – Formulated From Family Based Recipe
(1) Wet the bar of soap with water Lather as if your using commercial soap…Can be used on hair as well! warm water to first pre-wash your intimate areas.
(2) Lather the soap on your washcloth/sponge.
(3) Gently wash your feminine areas. *It is best to clean from the outside of your labia and then clean between your intimate sections. It is also best to clean from the top (clitoris) and go down finishing at your anus. Please do not wash inside of your vagina canal (external use only).*
(4) Use warm water to wash away the cleanser. *Instead of using your rag or towel to dry your intimate areas, it is best to use a fresh disposable napkin. This method will aid in reducing bad bacteria into your intimate areas.*
Ingredients: Palm Oil, Cocoa Pods, Plantain Skins, Kernel Oil, Water, Glycerin, & Shea Butter
Storage: Normal shelf life is 24 months. To prolong the shelf life of the natural black soap, keep it in a cool and dry location. After using your black soap in the shower you can then store it in an air-tight container or zip-lock bag.
Does Not Contain: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) – Dye and color-additives – Synthetic Chemicals – Artificial Fragrances – Petrochemicals – Animal Oils – Mineral oils – Parabens – Alcohols – BPAs
Safe For: Total Body Cleansing – Use During Menstruation – Pregnant Woman – Sensitive Skin – Daily Use – Children
ATTENTION: Although we provide supplemental information to aid in making an informed decision, we encourage all clients/customers to conduct their own research about the product before making a purchase. There will be no refund on product purchases, and all sales are final. This product is not intended for consumption of any kind. All clients/customers are strongly encouraged to consult with a licensed healthcare professional such as a physician or pharmacist about healthcare choices. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have any medical problem complications. Information and statements regarding dietary/herbal products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Embrace Pangaea assumes no liability for inaccuracies, misstatements, or defects with the product.